Roasted Turkey Recipe Box by London Grocery
Buy your 'Roasted Turkey Recipe Box' quickly and easily.
London-based online grocery delivering top quality fresh groceries, local meat and fish & seafood.
London Grocery, we are a London-based local online grocery start-up that delivers UK wide. The main mission of London Grocery is to seamlessly deliver top quality fresh groceries to our customers, with 100% premium quality and customer satisfaction.
When compared to traditional grocery supply chains, we differ in terms of contactless product acquisition, with having 75% less contact during the order preparation. Since we buy our products directly from the local wholesales market daily, we can deliver exclusive quality right at your door.
With the daily supplied fresh groceries, you can receive fresh produce as if they had just been collected from the farm or access rare exotic fruits you won't find anywhere else. The same procedure applies to our premium line of local meat and fish and seafood. The quality and premium taste is always closely tracked by our teams.
We aim to 100% maintain high quality standards and freshness in our products so that's why we care about each order we receive personally. That means top-quality products are just a click away from you, and we are always on the other side of the line to support you regarding your order or queries.
Roasted Turkey Recipe Box | 9 Ingredients
Enjoy Roasted Turkey Recipe Box developed by London Grocery with your family and loved-ones!
Ingredients & Recipe:
• Halal British Whole Turkey ~5kg ~8-10 Servings
• Lemon 2 unit
• Unsalted Butter 1 stick
• Thyme 1 Bunch
• Onion 1/4
• Garlic half of 1 pack
To prepare Roasted Turkey:
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the melted butter in a mixing bowl and then add lemon zest and juice and 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
3. After preparing the mixture, leave it to rest.
4. Clean and wash inside of the turkey.
5. Place the turkey on a large baking tray and add salt and pepper to your taste.
6. You can fill turkey as you wish. In the simplest case, thyme, half a lemon, quartered onion, and garlic will make a wonderful combination.
7. To make a good roasted turkey, you can brush the outside with the butter texture that prepared earlier. Then add pepper and salt outside as well.
8. Tie the legs together and tuck the wingtips under the body of the turkey.
7. Roast the turkey for about 2 1/2 hours, you can decide the cooking time by looking at the juices. If there is no juice left when cut between the leg and thigh.
8. Transfer the turkey to a cutting board you may use aluminum foil to cover it; Let it rest for 20 minutes.
Have a nice meal, yummy :)